OneExpert CATV helps field technicians fix problems right—the first time. A multi-touch, user-friendly interface and OneCheck™ automated tests ease complex tasks with a simple dashboard with clear pass/fail results. And, its future-proof modularity ensure years of use supporting cable television and home networks.
The OneExpert platform empowers techs for quick, accurate testing and troubleshooting, with models/packages designed to address the specific needs of different work groups. As technology evolves, the future-proof platform adapts easily and capably with thorough state-of-the-art tests. Service providers must be able to adapt, quickly deploy new services and operate at high efficiency in order to maintain the highest levels of reliability and customer satisfaction.
2016 Diamond Technology Review Winner
Simple – Every technician is an expert
- Channel Plans automatically built by the meter
- Dashboard simplifies and identifies RF issues
- Expertise is built in – Session Expert™ helps technicians identify issues and fix them
- Connects to the cloud – quickly and easily – ensuring consistency via StrataSync™
Fast – Testing and troubleshooting is faster than ever
- Downstream scan including MER/BER in about 60 seconds
- Ingress and Downstream testing performed simultaneously
- 15x more Downstream coverage in half the time of current generation meters
Powerful – Get the most from your investment
- DOCSIS 3.1 physical and service performance testing
- DOCSIS 3.0, 32x8 DOCSIS, Wi-Fi, Ethernet 1Gbps capable
- Add-on module capable to support future needs
- Field exchangeable DOCSIS and RF unit reduces cost of ownership
- Network expansion-ready with dual diplexers to support 42 and 85 or 65 and 85 MHz networks
- Troubleshoot service issues between the TAP, Ground Block and CPE
- Identify and fix intermittent issues related to QAM carriers and the home network
- Verify WiFi signal strength and availability in 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks
- Business Service turn-up and troubleshooting
- Gigabit service testing with TrueSpeed™
- PON and RFOG installation and troubleshooting including inspection, power levels, and RF performance
- DuoPort™ design with PosiScan™ -- a VIAVI Exclusive -- ensures proper connection and testing of Ingress Scan and Downstream tests, helping techs do the job right the first time
- AutoChannel™ - Automatically identifies channel plan
- Cloud Enabled via StrataSync™ to track test results and compliance
- OneCheck dashboard clearly displays summarized results of the entire lineup, including MER/BER in about 60 seconds, with simple identification of faults needing attention
- Expertise Built In – Session Expert -- offers background analysis that identifies issues consistently between technicians, suggests actions that help technicians fix problems, and provides VIAVI expertise and algorithms built into a simple test
- Built in Usage Guide – learn to use the meter on the job
- Advanced capabilities:DOCSIS 3.1 physical and service performance
- 32x8 DOCSIS for Gigabit speeds
- WiFi 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Bluetooth
- Dual GigE Ethernet with optional TrueSpeed™ for testing at ONT or CM
- Optional Fiber Scope and Power Meter
- Forward sweep to 1.2 GHz, reverse sweep to 200 MHz
- Sweep backward compatible with SDA/DSAM gear
“I can only say one thing "OUR SERVICE IS EXCELLENT". I suggest you to be as you are today "JUST CONTINUE". Thank you for your support and dedication to make our business a successful story. We look forward to a long term business relation.”
"COMIT has been VNPT's trusted partner in providing telecom test & measurement solutions in Vietnam for many years. We wish to continue getting your devoted support in order to enhance VNPT's telecom network quality in the coming time."
"Our vision is customer satisfaction with service excellence and we are thankful to "COMIT" for their contribution, dedication towards achieving our vision and look forward to your long-term and continuous support as a responsive and responsible partner, with good overall deliverables and quality output."
"It was appreciated that your team provided to ZTE good performance during the lastime. Without your excelleent job, ZTE couldn't achieve the target for the first important milestone. We hope COMIT can keep your professionalism and high efficient work and can always support us to achieve more milestones in futures."