VIAVI OCC-55 CWDM Optical Channel Checker and OCC-56 DWDM Optical Channel Checkers are compact and low-cost test alternative solutions to optical spectrum analyzers (OSA) for field service groups tasked with the installation, maintenance and upgrades of WDM systems testing. These selective power meters scan the WDM channels according to ITU-T wavelength grid and automatically record wavelength/frequency and related power level.
- Low-cost alternative to an OSA for applications which do not require OSNR measurements
- Small and lightweight ruggedized design optimized for highly mobile field workers
- Save and download measurement results and certify your work with off-line report generation
- Installation, maintenance and upgrade of CWDM systems (OCC-55) and DWDM systems (OCC-56)
- Analysis of single channel before MUX and DEMUX Qualification of multiplexed signals
- In-service measurement and network element verification Channel drop testing at optical add/drop multiplexers (OADM)
- ITU-T G.694.2 CWDM channels measurements (up to 18 channels) (OCC-55)
- ITU-T 100/200 GHz DWDM channels (OCC-56)
- Channel drift monitoring
- Bar Graph and Table of results display mode
- Light and compact (0.5kg/1.1lb)
- Client USB port (standard) and Host USB port (optional)
- Integrated fast battery charging function
- Report generation via OFS-355 Smart Optical Reporting Software
“I can only say one thing "OUR SERVICE IS EXCELLENT". I suggest you to be as you are today "JUST CONTINUE". Thank you for your support and dedication to make our business a successful story. We look forward to a long term business relation.”
"COMIT has been VNPT's trusted partner in providing telecom test & measurement solutions in Vietnam for many years. We wish to continue getting your devoted support in order to enhance VNPT's telecom network quality in the coming time."
"Our vision is customer satisfaction with service excellence and we are thankful to "COMIT" for their contribution, dedication towards achieving our vision and look forward to your long-term and continuous support as a responsive and responsible partner, with good overall deliverables and quality output."
"It was appreciated that your team provided to ZTE good performance during the lastime. Without your excelleent job, ZTE couldn't achieve the target for the first important milestone. We hope COMIT can keep your professionalism and high efficient work and can always support us to achieve more milestones in futures."