The industry’s smallest handheld, dual-port 100G test instrument can test throughout the life cycle of a network service, including fiber testing, service activation, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Equipped with latest technology interfaces including SFP/SFP+/SFP28 and QSFP+/QSFP28/CFP4, the 5800-100G provides the investment protection needed to manage network growth while keeping customer satisfaction high. With advanced test features such as Optics self-test, Ethernet line rate capture/decode, and OTN Check, technicians can now test their networks faster and more accurately than ever before.
- Simplifies multi-technology testing with an all-in-one dual-100 G handheld unit
- Optimized for field use with a multitouch screen, scripted workflows, and clear pass/fail results
- Supports efficient best practices with repeatable methods and procedures
- Speeds up fiber optics testing, Ethernet service activation, and troubleshooting tests
- Converged Ethernet/IP network testing and troubleshooting at 10 Mbps to 100 G interfaces for data centers and core / metro networks
- Fiber link characterization and troubleshooting
- Installation and maintenance of OTN and legacy SONET/SDH and DSx/PDH networks
- Mobile and backhaul characterization, validation, and troubleshooting including synchronization
- Data service turn-up, performance validation and maintenance for Submarine Cable Networks
- Supports comprehensive rate testing ranging from DSx/PDH (1.5M/2M) through to 112G OTU4.
- Saves time with the industry’s fastest RFC 2544 and Y.1564 SAMComplete™ Ethernet service-activation test including nanosecond-accurate latency measurements. Also supports RFC 6349 TrueSpeed
- Ensures QSFP+/QSFP28 and CFP4 modules run error-free with the field optimized Optics Self-Test
- Provides speed and efficiency in testing OTN service activation with the OTN Check workflow automated script
- Supports VIAVI’s 4100-Series OTDR and COSA modules with Smart Link Mapper™, fiber microscopes, and optical power meters
- Tests synchronization and timing using the TEM (Timing Expansion Module)
- AOC/DAC/breakout cable testing
“I can only say one thing "OUR SERVICE IS EXCELLENT". I suggest you to be as you are today "JUST CONTINUE". Thank you for your support and dedication to make our business a successful story. We look forward to a long term business relation.”
"COMIT has been VNPT's trusted partner in providing telecom test & measurement solutions in Vietnam for many years. We wish to continue getting your devoted support in order to enhance VNPT's telecom network quality in the coming time."
"Our vision is customer satisfaction with service excellence and we are thankful to "COMIT" for their contribution, dedication towards achieving our vision and look forward to your long-term and continuous support as a responsive and responsible partner, with good overall deliverables and quality output."
"It was appreciated that your team provided to ZTE good performance during the lastime. Without your excelleent job, ZTE couldn't achieve the target for the first important milestone. We hope COMIT can keep your professionalism and high efficient work and can always support us to achieve more milestones in futures."