The FI-10 and FI-11 Optical Fiber Identifier are rugged, handheld, easy-to-use installation and maintenance instruments that identify optical fibers by detecting the optical signals being transmitted through a single-mode fiber. By utilizing local detection technology (non-destructive macro-bend detection), they eliminate the need to open the fiber at the splice point for identification. This, in turn, eliminates the probability of interrupting service.
- Operates from 850-1700 nm.
- Compatible with most AT&T and Corning optical fiber.
- Uses non-destructive, macro-bending technology.
- Detection sensitivity of -40 dBm.
- Bi-directional traffic indication.
- Live fiber identification.
- Core power measurement and display on a 2-digit LED display (FI-11).
- 270 Hz, 1000 Hz, and 2000 Hz modulated tones detection.
- Relative zero power reading (FI-11).
- Power loss through a splice or a connector measurement (FI-11).
- High-intensity LED indication of active signal transmission.
- Interchangeable adapter heads for jacketed, coated or ribbon fiber.
- Low battery indication.
- Operates using one hand.
“I can only say one thing "OUR SERVICE IS EXCELLENT". I suggest you to be as you are today "JUST CONTINUE". Thank you for your support and dedication to make our business a successful story. We look forward to a long term business relation.”
"COMIT has been VNPT's trusted partner in providing telecom test & measurement solutions in Vietnam for many years. We wish to continue getting your devoted support in order to enhance VNPT's telecom network quality in the coming time."
"Our vision is customer satisfaction with service excellence and we are thankful to "COMIT" for their contribution, dedication towards achieving our vision and look forward to your long-term and continuous support as a responsive and responsible partner, with good overall deliverables and quality output."
"It was appreciated that your team provided to ZTE good performance during the lastime. Without your excelleent job, ZTE couldn't achieve the target for the first important milestone. We hope COMIT can keep your professionalism and high efficient work and can always support us to achieve more milestones in futures."